Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami strikes Japan

       ust found out that Tsunami on 8.9 scale hits Japan(7.3 metres high) through Google... omg, just be thankful that it was not as bad as the Tsunami strikes on 2004 its all because of their highly effort to technology that alarm people earlier...ohh...yeah... As far as I know, 32 people killed and maybe increase by time... I hope not.... I just can pray for their safety..those who not make it. I'll mourn for you within my heart.. this picture below tell which country will expected to receive the waves over the next few hours.. Thank God Malaysia is not in range...but just beware..


11.21 PM (12 March 2011) --->Additional Information
Yes..I would rather sit infront Tv or Laptop to hear the newest information about this gigantic monster... Does someone release their Kraken?? ok ...no Joke...be serious.... I gather all my information, as I know over 1300 people found to be dead.... this is thrill....yes it is.... somehow all Malaysian are safe... apparently, for me, It doesn't matter if your are a Malaysian, its still about human life..mmm....will hear from me soon~ do you?

No comments: