Friday, March 11, 2011

Ridiculous ft Nonsense

          Well, i'm annoyed when some people think that they are the only things that have feeling, the only thing that alive, the thing that call humanity.. somehow I recall are you even human? or just a thing... okay..lets get start.. Yes.. I do admit sometimes I do wrong, frequently perhaps, not to blame, yes but I do understand that it was my own fault.. but when comes to a scene where people start teasing you with a bundle of metaphor words... for me I cannot stand it..yet not to scold them backs but just wait for the comebacks...because for me you are just nothing, nothing to lose for doing the backstabber thing...but im not the kind of person..hahaha... i'm far away to the main topic...I would say I'm talking about the ridiculous touching status where crack my head on... yerk.... you..hello..i'm not snobbish..okay..just mind your bussiness...Lol~ am I the one the talking? hahaha.... Perasan. ;-) okay let me conclude.... I just don't like anyone to post any touching status which convincing me that they just a fool~ Yes I do know that you were on your hard time, but come on... do you need to tell the world that you are in miserable pain...wow..its okay when you post "i'm bored" or something like that..... but a frequent post less then  10 minute make me crazy....you are so annoying... add on list      "I hate a girl that:"  ..okay am I wrong? Do you...

2 comments:

Hanisah Suria said...

who ben? who is that girl??

Unknown said...

huh? no name attach... just directly point out the things I dont like lah... obviously its not you okay...ahhaha