Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brain storming

dear blog,
              I have this fricking hilarious story to tell... haha... I cant stop laughing when saw the post... I'm talking about this facebook group where there's been a group of " Kami Benci Luca Lucas Krn Mengutuk Negeri Sabah" haha.... really?? do we really?? really??... I am Sabahan... but I dont join the group as well... depend to them if they say that I am not a "anak jati sabah" because deep down my heart, I know I am. I've give my soul to my beloved sabah.  besides, I'm Malaysian too... this group just cause so much tention as its already 23,237 facebookers had join the group as until now which is at 3:57 am (9/16/2010).. as I mention that Ill not joining the group because I believe that he/her just want a attention...mmm....susah... bg number ja lah...

Probably he/her was & reason;
1) anonymous
2) hackers ( i mean using other people name and picture) no wonder kan...
3) a paid person ( someone paying or just an individual that jealous or have the intention to split this beloved malaysia)
4) enemies ( since last year rumors about fighting between religion, countries, Universities, races, its never stop..mmm... I wonder who's behind)
5) well as far as I concern, facebook yet bring bad thing for those who cant stand emotionally.. as I heard about this "burn al-Quran day" which is a horrible news to heard.. yet there is a unamed person which I forgot "there is no need press to make the report about the day,so people will not know because this people just want the attention" > x bole jadi celebrity, buat lain lah..
6) Same goes to the Indonesian vs Malaysia...mmm I didnt really into the fighting but sure I just want the salvation.. I think the people should get spa treatment to calm their mind i guess..hahah or.. yeah learn how to Yoga-ing...hahah...
7) I dont care... Its really dont bother me as I didnt take it serious.try to be open minded... take a deep breath... but everyday I saw people like like the the group... speaking of the devil... as we join the group with so much, and cant forget it for a day, who know he is thrill to know that he is very so popular now... haha...

        ok thats all blog, later k..

* Grammar sucks, no wonder I Failed this subject... aiyooo.... can You imagine people will do whatever for caught self popularity... haha... just think about it... theres is a bunch of problem unsolved.. this is not 1 of it... smile

No comments: