Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cheap2Bexpensive


               Last night I was terrible, I'm like sleeping the whole day without doing anything, this is because I go to bed at 5 am... such another day wasted by me... today I'm going to talk about Me and my closet... I dont need to wear an expensive cloth, I dont need it at all, I like it cheaper, long lasting and good and interesting and what Important to me is( read at the red phrase below),you all sure what i'm talking about, Even though I'm wearing the cheap cloth, I want people to look it as expensive, and I believe that I have that some kind of aura that bring it on... hell yeah.... I dont need to be celebrity, to live like.... hahahah... to my such beautiful inspirational model.. Agynes Deyn... well.. what I'm proud of her was even though she always wear cloth like the trash 1... I did not mean in bad way.. mmm...shes wearing like punk rock which I believe her fashion were influence to... I saw her wearing like the cheap one, but It's doesnt matter because she sell it... thats my girl... love her... can she marry me.....
okay,.. back to me... in my closet.. the most expensive thing that I have is my jacket... well not that expensive either if to compare to all my friends... it only RM85.. haha... its hilarious... because i'm not so into jacket... I wear it once... can you Imagine who people now a days are so crazy to fashion.... included me... but not so high fashion because it is obvious i cant afford it... but someday I will.....
* why my principal always changed... I dont get my self...but whats important is
" I dont want my cloth makes me expensive, I want that I'm the one who makes it look like"

2 comments:

dayah said...

ben i miss you! bila mau dtg sini? i heard ben apply tourism eh?
i followed u on twitter sudah!
boleh la update each other after this.. :)

Unknown said...

yeap... me 2... miss btol kot... napa deact FB ek?