Saturday, September 25, 2010

"How money contribute to hierarchy of living"

         Well, a person did dream to achieve their goal in life, which is a high standard of living, "the poor want to be rich, the rich want to be rich-ish" can you imagine that, well that what people have been taught today. their mind, behavior an so on. Everyone want to live in richness, no offence.. so do I, as this world has it own hierarchy of living which I define it in 3 different level, The high Class ( rich), The medium class (humble) and the low class (poor),

          As I've been taught by my parents to accept who we are, the also taught me how to get the respect from other, which is respect other people first. I'm barely doubt it couple of times, well I guess u all also, even though I'm on the middle class,  I'm grate full that, I have my family. I mean complete family.. I love them... I mean it.. I just dont know how to express that, I wish I could but now I know how i can interpreting my feeling which is by this site. ok. back to the line. As i'm concern about the low class, I'm too subscribe to their way of living which sometime made me to cry, hell yeah. Its like I want to help them but what can I do, we have to fought for our life. but I swear I will hep them when i'm rich. I hope. I am feeling the pain of what they've been trough. thanks god I never be. suddenly I'm floating by the emotions which I cant barely content. I'm asking to myself

       Did they realize they've been used? Who cares?? money come first?? I do
 How did they going to end up their life?? being murdered? HIV then died?? a slave?? whose their    relative, who cares?? I do
   What are they going to be?? In gangs?? In prostitution?? In jail?? or a successful person?? who cares? I do.

          Once I think about that, Soon I'm asking. why do the rich people want to be more rich if they did not want to share their wealthiness to poor people who always be the backbone of them in support them to be what they are now. I'm not asking, I'm just delivering, they do, even though they never ask it but deep down their heart, they want a better life, a good future for their family, for their children. don't blame them for being into crime. It is because they are lack of education, moral sense, love.. I guess desperation of living.

          Everyone have its own pride, not to bragging, I do have it, I do want an enormous change in my life, I've been taught not to be choosy instead to be friend to everyone without count what background do they have. with that I've now can receive my diploma of living because with my experience I can define the good and bad thing.

          To add in, I do feel pity to those Indonesian, Philliphines, Vietnamese, Nepalians and so on who have to sneak in to other country just to have their better living, but I try to be realistic, somewhere in Malaysian, there are still people who live in poverty that needs help, Those Malaysian I saw in Bersamamu which is TV3 channel, is that only for publicity, not to blame anyone, TV3 dont take it serious okay, dont sue me for this, as I'm concern there are more Malaysian who needs help. If only I have the super power. I would choose the Alladin pot thats give me three chances to make a wish. Firstly, I want to be rich forever, I mean It so I can help those people. Secondly, I want the harm, I mean no war. especially to my family an me. Lastly, I wish to have three more wish as I'm on my way to change the world. Done. As to highlight here, those wish would neer be because a Monster will be create which is me. As I learn from my past experience, "Money never change, but people does"...
will be continue....

No comments: