Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Leaf who give hope??


I do believe in luck.. some people may find it ridiculous and laugh at it… but I didn’t.. What about you… well, it depends… Luck made me so happy where I find either I might or not have the chance of being luck on that day. So, I’m going to share my taught that I do believe so. Its about “The Four Leaf Clover” for some of you did not know perhaps never know this kind of believe never exist.. well I guess after you know it maybe you will find it interesting…. Hahaha.. JK
If you unpurposely or the best way to describe it accidentally find this leaf, it gives you four signs of good fortune as well deliver the luck to you which consist of;
a)      Fame
b)      Wealth
c)       Love <3
d)      Health 

It is your lucky day if you find this leaf as it is one in every ten thousand. Wow… isn’t that so interesting. Its like finding a needle in a bulk of dry grass… so rare right… It represents the courage of a person.  Somehow, as far that I concerned, the horticulturist have created varieties of its tree that can produce lots more four leaf clovers and some of it produce 21 leaf.. Isn’t that apathetic…
Despite, the European and those North American people still subscribe this belief which they believe that the leaf has some kind of magical power which can change a person days. They also believe that if you have plant that produce it, you must never be part with the plant (be near it every day) as it will absorb your little luck for that day…that’s all, so people, better start to find it, the clover waiting..

“ some time you don’t need to find it, as it will come to you”

No comments: