Sunday, September 26, 2010

Regretful sinner'

dear blog,

           Since a few days ago, I've been thinking so much thing that made me regret the most which make me feel so terrible. owh....For god sake, I've just want to let it go but I cant. I still can find what can I do to replace the thing that I make... shit... I'm a bloody sinner MF.... arghh... I just want to feel the relieve but I just cant stop thinking about it... I wish that there Is someone who I can talk to and help me... I'm too green to take it all... owh... why don't I think before I done it... I have done asking god for the direction to makes me feel better... but for sure I still didn't figure it... I guess this is some kind of punishment for me to feel the pain of a regretful sinner... I dont think so.. perhaps make me feel more much depress... P lease.. Maybe alcohol make it better... yupss... it quite be the most helper that I have right now... somehow, I never losing my faith to my believer god who always guide me to better place... As long I'm alive, I'll pray to you.. HE give me the breath to still alive... as  I'm thinking about HIM... I'm cool down... to be continue...

"Depression is a very devastating illness. It can harm an individual’s physical, mental and emotional states."

No comments: