Monday, September 06, 2010

Need a refreshment


Lately, since a few month ago I have this bad habit which is hard for me certain time to accept the fact that I such an ass Owl... why am I talk to myself like that... haha...the problem is I have the sleeping problem which I cannot tell myself to sleep early... probably my sleeping time begin at 5 am till the evening... after the afternoon for sure... and my family probably cant accept that I'm being this total jackasses.... God please forgive this sinner creature... oMg... yet I did it again as Im writing this post...for sure i am not sleepy because yesterday I woke up at 4 :30 pm to be exact 4:50pm... hahaha....this is funny that I am cheating my own lonely blog which the only person who read this blog os me... how funny is that... hhahahhaahahahhah for myself...LOL...

*Im a sinner and a believer

No comments: