Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday to Sundae

 dear blog,  
  
        Another day wasted by me.. haha... today.. I woke up 3 pm.. well.. its not in my record list..., sunday are the day where my family gather after busy with their school and work.... nothing to do just hang out with them, playing some ping-pongs games...mmm...get a little bored because my sister appear doesnt know how to play.... haha...  so I proceed to my next list to do today which is.... clean up my room.. its quite mess. i guess.. there is a bunch of trash everywhere..... mmm...  but hell yeah I've done it less than 20 minute...feel fresh today...so done it faster lah...hahaha...after done it, watching my parents playing the ping-pong... aiyoo... my mum scream a lot because my dad smash her with the ball, I didnt mean like abusing her, but try to playing dirty by smash the ping-pong ball when my mum send hanging ball...haha.. then, I took my little brother to shower because he still did not know how to shower by himself... thats all.. to be continue...


" I am so grate full for having them in my life, even though they can be so annoying some times'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to try out my thought, your post give me some good ideas, it's truly awesome, thanks.

- Norman

Unknown said...

mmm...ok.. who ever it is using that norman's name... I'm glad that I can help...

Unknown said...

suke la ben..
tul gak ko ckp sometimes they can be so annoying... but i still love them...

Unknown said...

haha...tq. thats what i feel... the bloodlines strongly connect us

Unknown said...

that rite...
hehehe~