Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free Thing??

          I've been thinking lately on how to get free designer cloth, work on it?? neyh.. . As I turn to E Channel which it now showing " The beauties who made bank" then I spotted the top 1 beauties who I admire the most, no one else named "Gissele Bundchen" Owh gosh, she's so etnically-ish beauty Brazilian... how can the Brazillian  have so much beautiful supermodel in those chart.. I guess my dream vacation was Brazil then..


"I dont need to buy them, all those are gift, never bought anything since.."  Giselle said in an interview..


          My heart said.."WOW" really? when we are on the top, we will be given so much gift such as cloth, jewellery's...
I said... OH MY GODDDD?? its really can be happen? do all the celbrities get things free.. I want it so bad


          Im asking Myself again. and again?? how can I be like them??? I can't be neither a  Model, I'm too short, I'm just 168 cm.. I cant really see the way lead to it, its blur, then I'm continuing my brain storming... singing??? then start to think... Vocall?? out... what else?? i guess nothing?? Acting?? I guess not because my langue was to Sabahan as it was my mother tongue..mm...


I dont want to lose my spirit of sucessfull, I guess I'm going to figure out it later.....Adios

No comments: