Wednesday, September 01, 2010

What a Marble doing in my body??


Clueless, thats all i can describe right now... all this while I thought it was not a big deal and I never really care about it because it was just as fine for me at all...... suddenly one day I feel so much pain at my neck and I realize the there is a small something that grown up at my neck and it like a marble I guess... but not a perfect sphere shape lah... I was like in shock and never have the courage at all to tel my family even my parents...firstly... but its getting hurt by day and finally I told them and they like shocked... thats why I did not want to tell them... the ask for me to go see Mr.doc...when they just start talk about it.. " I imagined and thinked of surgery that so painfull for a minute"... its really freak me out... and I was like say " hell, no"... I'm too scare to meet up...aiyooo....sometime i fell dizzy and caught on migrain.. then I made it like It never hurt infront of them because I dont want to make them feel pity on me or worry... I want to be the tough one.... please... god im askin for u the strength... im too scared that i found i which getting more worse.... i dont want it happen and ruin my day...all im asking is a miracle that cure it....

No comments: